All PETS participants must register using their district's online DACdb (District and Club Database) Calendar of Events service. All presidents-elect should have received an email personal invitation containing an E-Z link to register by a single click of the mouse.
Here are the steps:
1. Click HERE to log in to the database. If you are not familiar with DACdb ask your current club president or club secretary about accessing the system. Otherwise, click on the Contact Us for assistance from a member of the PETS committee or webmaster.
2. Select the Calendar menu tab.
3. Then select the RegisterME link in the sub-menu (the color-code bar under the tabs).
4. Click on the RegisterNOW link beside the PETS event in the displayed calendar.
5. Finally, enter your registration information and CONFIRM.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation within minutes.
Step 2. Hotel Reservation
The 2018 session of Rotary Florida PETS will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld, Orlando, Florida USA. You are encouraged to make your hotel reservations early and in no case later than the deadline of February 7, 2018. After February 7th, the reduced rate will no longer be available.