House of Friendship - Project Fair Requirements
House of Friendship Project Fair Requirements
T E R M S AND C O N D I T I O N S
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to ONLY ROTARY LICENSED VENDORS, Rotary Clubs and non-profits associated with Rotary. Rotary Florida PETS, Inc. reserves the right to accept or reject applications in its sole judgment as to applicability to the tenets of Rotary International, Inc.
The eight Florida Rotary districts will conduct the Presidents-elect Training Seminar, or PETS, at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld on March 7 - 9, 2019. The venue is located at 10100 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32821 USA. Hotel reservations may be arranged by calling +1-407-352-1100.
Hotel reservations may be arranged by calling +1-407-352-1100. The link below will take you directly to the group reservation for PETS and will enable the rates which have been negotiated (Feb. 5 deadline for reduced rates):
If the link provided above does not work for you, paste the address below into the address bar on your browswerr
More than 400 club presidents-elect, nearly 100 assistant governors-designees, and other Rotarians, comprising a total attendance of approximately 600 persons will be awaiting your merchandise. This is the first opportunity for these motivated Rotarians to purchase officially licensed products for their Rotary year.
Project Fair Requirements:
- Booths must be set up no later than 12:00 pm, Thursday, 7 March 2019. There will be elective courses in session that afternoon.
- House of Friendship operating hours: Thursday Noon - 10 pm, Friday 8 am - 7 pm, Saturday 8am - noon.
- Exhibit take down can not begin until 12 noon, Saturday, March 9, 2019 and all materials must be completely removed from exhibit room no later than 2:45 pm, Saturday, March 9, 2019
- Space is available for a nominal fee of $25.00 per un-skirted HALF-TABLE. Each table is 72” x 30” so a half-table will be approximately 36" wide x 30" deep. If you wish to have a complete table, indicate a Quantity of 2 half-tables.
- Any storage and delivery fees charged by the hotel to Rotary Florida PETS will be passed on to the exhibitor.
- Neither Rotary Florida PETS, Inc., the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld, nor the eight individual Rotary districts in Florida will be responsible for the security of the exhibit area.
- Direct all questions to: PDG Gary Gunter, cell +1-813-732-4203, email email@example.com
- To reserve and confirm exhibit space you may make and pay for your reservation online using the link below. If you prefer you may answer the questions on the online form, print and mail your application along with a check payable to “RotaryFlorida PETS, Inc.” and mail it to: PDG Gary Gunter, 19120 Nature Palm Ln, Tampa FL 33647. No reservations are accepted without payment.
- Submission of the vendor registration constitutes an acceptance of the information listed above.